Monday, July 20, 2009

Ben Franklin Experience

In this blog each individual will express a little bit of information and keys that they learned while walking the parkway:

Laquan Dunbar: "I personally learned how to look at different statues in a different light and how to learn how symbolic they are."

Daneisha Williams: "I learned people use the parks in many different ways, some in which to harm or help the environment."

Bianca Rios: "I learned that the city has many historically enriching monuments that to contribute to our wonderful city's beauty."

Shaquan Perry: "I learned how important the landmarks and statues live beyond the history that we know."

Marcel Bowens: "My personal experience at the park was tiring, hot, but at the same time I learned that sculptures are really important to Philadelphia's history."

Naomieh Jovin: "During in our walk through the parkway I learned new things about the history of Philadelphia such as, how the parkway has changed and the civils rights movements."

Natasha Connor: "As I walked through the parkway, I realized how structured the surrounding were and how the city is made up of various organized green and building spaces."

This is a map of the route we took: http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=3022308

1 comments:

Green Gertrude said...

It was great meeting you all at the twitter lesson. keep up the awesome blog posts!