Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Daneisha's Thoughts


I believe my experience in the bits program was okay. I wouldn't say it was the worst and I wouldn't say it was the best either. It was in between. I enjoyed meeting new people, getting paid, and working with Google sketch-up, power point, and the end of the week ice-cream party. Although I had a lot of good times, there were also times I didn't enjoy during the program like the walks in the park. I disliked these because there were too many bugs and me myself personally am not really an outside type of person so I really found that disgusting. Another thing about the program I did not like is the way things were sometimes like, having to go all the way to the park and come all the way home and not being able to go home from the park. But this is a job and I eventually got over it. Although I didn't enjoy it sometimes, we had more good times than bad so if the good outweighs the bad than the job was worth the chance.

Photobucket

0 comments: