Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Jerimyjah Batts jmals (thoughts on bits)




If I would change the program I would change the distance that we would walk everyday. We had to walk so far farther than last year I don't understand how we did it. Some of it was boring and the other days were good. We have learned about Google sketch-up, Google earth, and different skills that we can use in our architectural jobs. When we went Wissahickon it was so hot outside and it rained and was so wet walking around the slippery steps. What I would change is have a tour guide to help us around the park.and also to get temporary memberships to the
Wissahickon. you already know about me like that I play basketball and go to COMM.TECH.HS(John F. Bartram Communications Technology Highschool). I have a little bit more ideas on how to make this program better like what everybody is going to ask like "Where are the trashcans " ,"How come whe can't go anywhere"Where are the signs and the historical markers" etc. I and everybody in my group have different ideas on how to make this program better like having less goofy kids.That is my opinion on this program and the changes the changes that we should make. If our mentors and our supervisors take this serious the BiTS program can have more people and better help and work for us to do for our future. But just in case you think I'm disrespestful I'm not and I am cool with my co-workers and some I associate with a little but not after the program.

0 comments: