Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Mii Thoughts - by Naomieh

My experience with the bits program was very exciting and new to me. I have never joined a summer activity like this. At first I was very shy and quiet then later on in the program I got used to the program and everyone. We also played games such as a scavenger hunts where we had to search for markers around the Temple campus and write down our group name(Co-Exist) on the sidewalks with chalk (don't worry it was raining that day).It was a really hot day but we still had fun. The next week we traveled around philadelphia and went to historical parts of Philadelphia and took pictures. This was also new to me because i have never been to that part of Philadelphia.Almost towards to the end we went to the Wissahickon Valley Park and explored it and took pictures of the park.We also did sketch up projects and presentations to try to help make the park better for people.

0 comments: