Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Experience With the BITS program




I started the BITS program on July 6, it was odd at first I didn't like it because I thought it was just like school. After I would as i started too develop a relationship with my coworkers and boss I started to like it more and more it was better than just working by myself because you could bounce ideas of your group members and we had a special type of comraderie that helped us complete tasks more efiicently and quicker. The second week of the program we went to the Ben Parkway it was very hot and a long walk it needless to say I didn't enjoy but it did help me to see things it a different view and taught me endurace. After that we went to Wissahickon Park four more times and each time was different this was truly an experience i'll never forget I enjoyed going through this program with my peers and overall I thought it was a fun unique experience/program.


By: Laquan Dunbar AKA Guitar Hero/Kevin

0 comments: