Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Natasha Connor



My personal experience with this group was very interesting. I learned new things about my city, and made new friends that is in my local areas. I learned different things that Google has to offer then just website information but also earth,sketch-up and much more. I FINALLY learned what the whole meaning of blogging is all about also. I really enjoyed my 6 weeks here even though I complained about some of the things. Like walking through the Wissahickon Valley Park, being with thee "nature" because I guarantee I would have never did it on my own. I would have never walked the whole parkway and seen most of the art that this city has stories behind. Also, I was able to see how the Temples college setting is set out, actually being apart of it for 6weeks sitting in the classrooms and walking the halls. It made me think beyond what the school has to offer and more of what I can offer to whichever school I may attend next summer semester. I'm going to miss Aadil );

0 comments: